Fun in the Sun? Bring “Cooler” Cooler Snacks!
When you’re out in the sunshine, make sure your cooler is packed with healthy treats! Here’s one tasty recipe that can travel with you:
Walk Around Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- Cropped Spinach Leaves
- Fresh Strawberries (sliced)
- Roasted Pecans (chopped) or pine nuts
- Crumbled feta or goat cheese (optional)
- Dressing: Choose a raspberry balsamic. (I prefer Annie’s Naturals.)
- The amount of ingredients will vary depending on how many plastic cups you want to fill.
- Take 16 oz clear plastic cups and layer the ingredients in the order listed above. (I like to choose the biodegradable or compostable brands of cups)
- Typically can get at least 2 layers of each ingredient in.
- Once the cup is full of ingredients, cover with plastic wrap on top and seal with a rubber band.
- Put in cooler with cold packs!
Voila! A tasty, cool treat for your cooler!
See this and other recipes by watching the full video below:
Leave a Reply