Healthy Halloween Party Alternatives
Recently I was asked about how to have healthy Halloween party snacks without overloading on just sugar. There can be a place for sweet treats on Halloween — but that doesn’t mean that you have to serve only candy. Fun comes in many flavors!
- Arrange carrots, cucumbers in the shape of a pumpkin with dip for eyes
- Hand out pumpkin seeds, rice chips, KIND bars or other savory, healthy snacks
- Hand out snap bracelets, Halloween tattoos, any toys at your local party store
- Serve chocolate covered almonds, chocolate covered fruit
- Make a pumpkin dip: Cream cheese, canned pumpkin and pumpkin spice — it’s that easy! Serve with crackers.
You can see more on these tips by watching the full video below.
Click the picture (or HERE) to view the full video.
Leave a Reply